*Formerly New World Zoo Game
- Have you ever wanted to learn basic coding?
- Have you ever wanted to create your own virtual world?
Imagine a new zoo will be built east of Geelong. This zoo will be without any cages as it will use natural vegetation to protect and sustain the animals there. The Geelong Zoo would like to promote the new zoo with a game that will educate, inspire and engage children to interact with the animals. Learn what goes into the creation and design of a 3D game and protect the animals!
Links to Industry
- Discover links to the game development coding industry
Skills & Knowledge
- Using Unity software, learn the basics of game development
- Learn practical skills in realistic scenarios in a safe and controlled learning environment
- Spark students’ creativity and keep them engaged
Using The 21st Century Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn how to design and make a virtual world using Unity.
- Create a first-person character and learn about basic coding using C#.
- Explore the use of light, post-processing and sound to create ambience.
None. We welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
This program can cater for up to 30 students. Please let us know if you have 20 or more students so we can arrange free buses.
Please be advised that photos taken on the day of student work and participants may be used for internal and external marketing & communication purposes.