- What future careers are possible using the latest technology
- Have you ever wanted to create your own virtual world?
Open your minds to the possibilities of future careers using the latest technology. Come and solve real-world issues in the Health, Logistics, Video Gaming and other industries as you try new skills and knowledge using the latest technologies. We may be able to cater to the technology you wish to explore. Please let us know.
This course is recommended for year 7 to 12. The course is also suitable for VCAL WRS exploration.
You will have the opportunity to explore virtual reality, game design, artificial intelligence in industry and the design thinking process as we discover how industries are solving issues in our community.
Links to Industry
- Discover the countless applications within industries.
Skills & Knowledge
- Understand the range of industries using 21stC technologies and what career opportunities are available.
- Explore the practical uses of specific technology to solve real problems
- Understand how design thinking methods are valuable to any product design industry.
Using the 21stCentury Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn about game design, VR and AI (or other technologies) with the latest technology.
None. We welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
This program can cater for up to 30 students. Please let us know if you have 20 or more students so we can arrange free buses.
Please be advised that photos taken on the day of student work and participants may be used for internal and external marketing & communication purposes.