*Formerly Sustainable Housing in Extended Reality
- Have you ever wanted to express your ideas in new, effective ways?
- Have you wanted to explore your own designs by walking around them in Virtual Reality?
- Would you like to hold and explore your digital design in your hands using Augmented Reality?
Let’s explore what is possible using current technology available to us. Your task is to use the industry product processing standards and Design Thinking to demonstrate how to solve environmental problems using sustainable methods in Architecture. As we continue to build new housing, we have the potential to damage or protect the environment.
Links to Industry
- Discover the countless applications within industries, such as automotive, real estate or architecture
Skills & Knowledge
- Design and build 3D models using digital technologies
- Explore image processing for use in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Learn practical skills in realistic scenarios in a safe and controlled learning environment
- Learn how Industry uses these skills and how your students can train to go further to train for future Industry needs.
- Discover the effective use of Design Thinking to design and create ideas, concepts and prototype to help our community.
Using The 21stCentury Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn how to design and make a virtual model using Virtual Lego. This is a fun sandbox activity for individual students. Everyone has the opportunity to explore their own ideas.
- Turn your model into a VR or AR experience in Sketchfab.
- Walk around your creation in an immersive experience
None. This is a Foundation program and we welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
This program can cater for up to 30 students. Please let us know if you have 20 or more students so we can arrange free buses.
Please be advised that photos taken on the day of student work and participants may be used for internal and external marketing & communication purposes.