Professional Development for Educators
|The WTS runs a special Professional Development System:|
|During the Foundation program, Educators may wish to take the opportunity to co-learn with the students.|
|Co-Teach||Feel confident with the program? Come team-teach with us! We have everything ready so have a chat how you would like to be part of the Foundation program.|
|We will supply all the resources and let you shine.|
Imagine a new zoo will be built east of Geelong. This zoo will be without any cages as it will use natural vegetation to protect and sustain the animals there. The Geelong Zoo would like to promote the new zoo with a game that will educate, inspire and engage children to interact with the animals. Learn what goes into the creation and design of a 3D game and protect the animals!
Links to Industry
- Discover links to the game development coding industry
Skills & Knowledge
- Using Unity software, learn the basics of game development
- Learn practical skills in realistic scenarios in a safe and controlled learning environment
- Spark students’ creativity and keep them engaged
Using The 21st Century Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn how to design and make a virtual world using Unity.
- Create a first person character and learn about basic coding using C#.
- Explore the use of light, post processing and sound to create ambience.
None. We welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
It is essential all students complete the media release form. This program can cater for up to 30 students.
Free buses can be arranged for our partner schools.
|Book your Program|