- Have you ever wanted to express your ideas in new, effective ways?
- Have you wanted to explore your own designs by walking around them in Virtual Reality?
- Would you like to hold and explore your digital design in your hands using Augmented Reality?
Professional Development for Educators
|The WTS runs a special Professional Development System:|
|During the Foundation program, Educators may wish to take the opportunity to co-learn with the students.
We also offer special Educator PD for each Foundation program.
|Co-Teach||Feel confident with the program? Come team-teach with us! We have everything ready so have a chat how you would like to be part of the Foundation program.|
|We will supply all the resources and let you shine.|
Every day, billions of people travel around the globe in different ways. As we become more aware of how our lives impact the environment, we need to find new and innovative technologies to reduce pollution so that we can continue to explore the far reaches of our Earth – and beyond!
Your task is to make an environmentally friendly vehicle using new fuels, techniques and engineering. Invent anything you like – there is no wrong answer!
Links to Industry
Skills & Knowledge
- Design and build 3D models using digital technologies
- Explore image processing for use in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Learn practical skills in realistic scenarios in a safe and controlled learning environment
- Learn how Industry uses these skills and how your students can train to go further to train for future Industry needs.
- Discover the effective use of Design Thinking to design and create ideas, concepts and prototype to help our community.
Using The 21stCentury Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn how to design and make a virtual model using Virtual Lego. This is a fun sandbox activity for individual students. Everyone has the opportunity to explore their own ideas.
- Turn your model into a VR or AR experience in Sketchfab. This is where the magic happens. You and your students can hold your creations in your hands or place them on the ground and make them huge!
- Walk around your creation in immersive experience with the ACER Mixed Reality VR headsets.
None. This is a Foundation program and we welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
It is essential all students complete the media release form. This program can cater for up to 30 students. Please let us know if you have more than 20 so we can arrange free buses.