- Have you ever wanted to learn coding with robots?
- Would you like to solve real life problems using robots?
At the Wyndham Tech School, your students have the unique opportunity to use specialised indoor drones to explore new ways of solving problems and presenting prototypes and potential solutions. We specialise in focusing your needs with the Victorian Curriculum and CASA regulations using the Design Thinking methodology.
You and your students will be given a real life challenge to allow you to immerse yourself in the new technology and problem solving methods. The challenge will be differentiated for your cohort.
Skills & Knowledge
- Discuss the use of robots in Industry
- Learn about how robots think using Pseudo code
- Learn how to use structured coding
- Use structured coding to solve a series of challenges.
Using The 21stCentury Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn how to code a virtual model using Minecraft Hour of Code.
- Learn how to code a robot using spheros and SpheroEdu app.
None. This is a Foundation program and we welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
It is essential all students complete the media release form. This program can cater for up to 30 students. Please let us know if you have more than 20 so we can arrange free buses.