- Have you ever wanted to make a 3D game?
- How about bringing you game idea to life?
- Have you thought of exploring the opportunities in the computer gaming Industry?
Professional Development for Educators
|The WTS runs a special Professional Development System:|
|During the Foundation program, Educators may wish to take the opportunity to co-learn with the students.
We also offer special Educator PD for each Foundation program.
|Co-Teach||Feel confident with the program? Come team-teach with us! We have everything ready so have a chat how you would like to be part of the Foundation program.|
|We will supply all the resources and let you shine.|
Your students will be introduced to the amazing skills and knowledge required by the Game Development Industry.
You and your students will be given an easy to follow step by step challenge allowing you to immerse yourself in the new technology and problem solving methods. The challenge will be differentiated for your cohort.
Links to Industry
- game development industry
- coding industry
Skills & Knowledge
- Understanding of basic terrain design in a 3D world
- Understand the basic game coding elements in a game engine
- Gain an understanding of digital language used in game development
- Learn practical skills in realistic scenarios in a safe and controlled learning environment
Using The 21stCentury Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn how to design and make a virtual world using Unity.
- Create a first person character and learn about basic coding using C#.
- Explore the use of light, post processing and sound to create ambience.
None. This is a Foundation program and we welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
It is essential all students complete the media release form. This program can cater for up to 30 students. Please let us know if you have more than 20 so we can arrange free buses.