- Have you ever wanted to create a graphic novel?
- How about bring that graphic novel to life through Augmented Reality?
At the Wyndham Tech School, your students have the unique opportunity to use new Augmented Reality methodology to explore new ways of solving problems and presenting prototypes and potential solutions. We specialise in focusing your needs with the Victorian Curriculum using the Design Thinking methodology.
You and your students will be given a real life challenge to allow you to immerse yourself in the new technology and problem solving methods. The challenge will be differentiated for your cohort.
Skills & Knowledge
- Develop students’ problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Improve literacy and creative writing
- Develop digital literacy
- Develop an understanding of and explore using Augmented Reality as a literacy medium.
- Learn practical skills in realistic scenarios in a safe and controlled learning environment
Using The 21stCentury Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn how to design and make a graphic novel using ComicLife.
- Turn your story into an Augmented Reality experience in CoSpaces. This is where the magic happens. You and your students can hold your creations in your hands and watch the animated story!
None. This is a Foundation program and we welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
It is essential all students complete the media release form. This program can cater for up to 30 students. Please let us know if you have more than 20 so we can arrange free buses.