*Will be upgraded to ‘Digital Storytelling’ in Term 2, 2020
- Have you ever wanted to see your ideas and characters brought to life?
- Have you ever wanted to create a graphic novel?
Flex your creative muscles to re-create a familiar story – with a modern twist! Using the Design Thinking Process, develop your characters, storyline, script and illustrations. After finishing your graphic novel, you will Digitise it using Comic Life 3
Links to Industry
- Discover the countless applications within industries, such as publishing, advertising or film
Skills & Knowledge
- Develop students’ problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Improve literacy and creative writing
- Develop digital literacy
- Learn practical skills in realistic scenarios in a safe and controlled learning environment
Using The 21stCentury Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn how to design and make a graphic novel using ComicLife.
None. This is a Foundation program and we welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
This program can cater for up to 30 students. Please let us know if you have 20 or more students so we can arrange free buses.
Please be advised that photos taken on the day of student work and participants may be used for internal and external marketing & communication purposes.