- Would you like to bring creative and logical minds into future work?
- Have you ever wanted to program your own robot?
- Would you like to develop problem-solving skills through coding?
Begin your programming journey by first learning the basics of controlling your robot – the EV3 LEGO robot. We will explore how to solve simple problems using our little robot as you build him into an effective problem-solving machine! This advanced robot guy will help you explore pseudocode, structured programming and problem-solving.We will show you how to explore your capabilities using coding and solving real problems affecting our world. Be prepared to think outside the box and prove you are ready!
Hone your skills by creating various programs before applying this understanding to our challenges. Send your Ev3 into industry-based challenges as you learn new programming tricks and tips along the way.
Links to Industry
- Discover the countless applications within industries, such as electronic manufacturing, automotive or medicine
Skills & Knowledge
- Discuss the use of robots in Industry
- Learn about how robots think using Pseudocode
- Learn how to use structured coding
- Use structured coding to solve a series of challenges.
Using the 21stCentury Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn how to code a robot using Ev3 Robots and Mindstorms EDU app.
*Brochure Coming Soon
None. This is a Foundation program and we welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
This program can cater for up to 30 students. Please let us know if you have 20 or more students so we can arrange free buses.
Please be advised that photos taken on the day of student work and participants may be used for internal and external marketing & communication purposes.