*Formerly Around the World in 80 Spheros
- Have you ever wanted to learn to code with robots
- Would you like to solve real-life problems using robots
Is it possible to learn and experience vital skills for current and future workplaces just using a small sphere robot? We will show you how to explore your capabilities using coding and solving real problems affecting our world. Be prepared to think outside the box and prove you are ready!
Begin your programming journey by first learning the basics of controlling your own robot – the Sphero SPRK+. We will explore how to solve simple problems using our little robot even though he is just a little globe! This little guy will help you explore pseudocode, structured programming and problem-solving.
Hone your skills by creating various programs before applying this understanding to our challenges. Design tools for your sphero as you transport items in our challenges, learn new programming tricks and tips along the way.
Links to Industry
- Discover the countless applications within industries, such as electronic manufacturing, automotive or medicine
Skills & Knowledge
- Discuss the use of robots in Industry
- Learn about how robots think using Pseudocode
- Learn how to use structured coding
- Use structured coding to solve a series of challenges.
Using The 21stCentury Technology at the Wyndham Tech School
- Learn how to code a robot using spheros and SpheroEdu app.
None. This is a Foundation program and we welcome you and your students with no experience necessary.
This program can cater for up to 30 students. Please let us know if you have 20 or more students so we can arrange free buses.
Please be advised that photos taken on the day of student work and participants may be used for internal and external marketing & communication purposes.